Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 2: I've never seen hungrier puppies!

PICTURE OF THE DAY: Look how well my puppies line up to eat!  So orderly - except for the one that's backwards (can you see it?)!

This is a look inside my "puppy hut" too: the side are lined with carpet to help insulate from the cold and there's wood chips on the ground to keep the cold cement off of us.  I've got a couple of blankets I use as a boundary around my favorite corner and a big fluffy dog bed that I don't really know what to do with yet.


Here's a bonus picture! I've noticed that a lot (almost all) of my puppies have white-tipped tails.  This is like their daddy again - seriously, did I pass any of my genes on to these puppies?  You can see a white-tipped tiny tail in this picture, just off-center to the right.

I feel how much lighter I am today without all these puppies in me! What a relief - I was having a hard time moving anywhere without being somewhat clumsy!  I'm not too concerned about losing the puppy weight, but I'll let you know if that changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment