Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 91: (Kinda) Empty Nester

I'm an empty nester - well, kind of.  Mosley's dad decided to keep Crixus so I've still got one at home.  The other puppies went to their homes last weekend, and it's taken me some time to come to terms with that before I could write it on the blog.



At least I still have Crixus to play with.  We play tug quite often.  I'm seeing more of his personality now that he's by himself and he's a big talker.  He howls, barks and grunts every chance he gets.  And he's weighing in at 27 pounds!  He like to jump up and put his paws on my back and look over me, but he's gonna break my back soon doing that!



And when we're done playing, a nap in the afternoon is the best thing.

I've enjoyed sharing my thoughts about raising puppies with you, but all good things must come to an end.  I have no more puppies to write about (unless you want this to become the Crixus blog) and I'm hearing my owner mumble about me not having puppies again.  I hope you've enjoyed watching my puppies grow as much as I have.  If I ever get updates and photos about my puppies, I'll try to post them here.  Other than that, I must say goodbye.


Love,









Skye

3 comments:

  1. We've loved watching your journey! Peace, health & long life to you & yours! Husky woooos & play bows,

    RA & Isis

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were thinking of you today, hope all is well!

    RA

    ReplyDelete